Monday, July 20, 2009

Profile


Name: Shaquile

Academy: Discovery

Sports I like Sports:

  • Mini ball
  • Basket ball
  • Rugby
  • Net ball
  • Water polo
  • Dodge ball

Family: In my family I have a mum, dad and three sisters my sisters are younger then me and they always annoy me. My sisters names are Kya, Tateum, Kaari my sister Kya is 9 years old Tateum is 5 years old and Kaari is 2 months old.We have fun by just playing in the fields out the back of our house.

MY FAVORITE SINGERS ARE?
  • Bob Marley
  • Ziggy Marley
And much more other singers!


Food:
  • MC Donald's
  • K.F.C
  • Chinese takeaways
  • Noodle canteen
  • Ice Cream
  • And a lot of other food

Hobbies:
  • Psp
  • Play station portable
  • Xbox
  • Electronics
  • Bike Ridding

Pets:
  • X4 Dogs but to passed away
  • X2 Cat but 1 passed away
  • X49 fish that I always feed
I play with my pets and have heaps of fun with them to but I can't play with the fish so I just watch them instead.





No comments:

Post a Comment